A requirement of quality
The sea for its rich elements: water, algae, mud, Mediterranean climate for its sedative properties. The components of the marine environment are the thalasso therapy, a source of wellness. Thalassotherapy uses seawater for the physical and mental well-being.
- It is scientifically proven that sea water has a purifying action that allows our organization to strengthen its potential immune.
- Algae have a high concentration of minerals (iodine, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium ...), trace elements, vitamins and amino acids. Under the skin, they are revitalizing and remineralizing.
- Marine mud, real ion concentrations, have a strong natural analgesic power of joint pain.
- The sea air is healthy. It is rich in trace elements and minerals. Sea spray, charged with negative ions are beneficial to fight against respiratory allergies, bronchial diseases, pulmonary or smoking cessation.
The group's history began 33 years ago. The Thalacap Camargue began in 1990.
Thalacap Camargue is located in the Regional Natural Park of Camargue, by the sea at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Sea.
Thalassotherapy specialist for over 26 years, Thalacap Camargue operates the therapeutic properties of natural Sea for its care.
A method care recognized for over 30 years, based on an individual care and personalized follow-up. The Thalacap team is assists you in your search welfare and balance.
Thalacap Camargue bases its method of care on 4 keys :
- Care tailored to your specific needs with a personalized program developed upon arrival.
- Coaching at all times by our qualified hydrotherapists.
- Planning your program alternating morning and afternoon, for more freedom.
- A steady improvement in its treatment protocols.
Le village des Saintes Maries de la Mer offre aux visiteurs un mélange étonnant de traditions, de pèlerinage, de lumière toujours nouvelle, de vastes étendues sauvages et de plages de sable fin.
L'Eglise forteresse (du IXe et XIIe siècle) des Saintes Maries de la Mer domine le village.
La statue de Sara, élément essentiel du patrimoine des gitans, est placée dans la crypte à droite de l'autel.
The Camargue, single site and preserved in the Mediterranean Sea. Journey through the many hiking trails, vast wilderness in a bird park where animals roam surprise.
Formed from the Quaternary, the Rhone delta has grown to become over the centuries and is today the largest wetland in France. It is among the four largest deltas in Europe. Covering an area of 85,000 ha, the island of Camargue offers only 25,000 ha of cultivated land (mainly rice).
You are in a Regional Nature Park :
- Help us maintain clean Camargue always win your garbage with you !
- On the beaches, beware dunes are fragile: you do not install.
- When hiking, stay on the trail and respect private property.
- Never light a fire or barbecue.
- Observe the animals and avoid the noise.
- Pull over and park correctly on host areas provided for this purpose.
- For your convenience, please have from May to October of mosquito repellent, sunscreen and water.
The Camargue offers many species an area where they can move freely in vast protected areas, the horse, the bull and the pink flamingo is the most iconic.
The Camargue landscape is marked by the influence of both water and salt water irrigation softens northern delta as seawater introduced for the production of salt further increases the salinity of the soil in the south. Several media are represented: the dunes, ponds and marshes, sansouires, lawns, meadows, riparian forest.
There are many opportunities to ride horses in the Camargue, it is true that the horse is the best way to break in his heart this unique nature.
Chunky, rustic, used to walk in the brackish ponds, white to fight against the spicy summer sun, it will show you how to better his country.
Alluvial plain where land and water is constantly mixed, the Camargue is a flat country of 85 000 ha, the gradients do not exceed 10m. It's a secret land, he must travel by foot, bicycle, horseback, with a pair of binoculars.